- Ontario's 15% rate rollback has started strong insurer interest in telematics as a mechanism to control claim costs and expenses.
- Louisiana is considering auto insurance reforms to address the "soft tissue industry" in New Orleans. Sounds familiar.
- The most expensive U.S. cities for auto insurance are in states with no-fault car insurance laws.
- This is a good way to kill telematics: UK Insurers sending their own speeding tickets to policy holders with telematics.
- It appears that in the future my office will likely move to my car once it's able to drive itself so I can answer all those emails.
- Another article on how vehicle-to-vehicle communication could revolutionize auto insurance.
Saturday, 22 February 2014
Insurance News - Saturday, February 22, 2014
Here are the leading auto insurance headlines from ONTARIO AUTO INSURANCE TOPICS ON TWITTER for Saturday, February 22, 2014: