- Fraud concerns linger over Illinois driver license law that issues licenses to illegal immigrants.
- Why are drivers with clean driving records not always charged lowest auto insurance rates?
- According to Moodys, the Global economy is still a headache, but P&C insurers positioned to weather headwinds.
- Check out my article in January 2013 issue of Canadian Underwriter on regulating the towing industry in Ontario.
- Less than 20% of fraudulent insurance claims are detected or denied. Seems like we could do better.
Wednesday, 30 January 2013
Insurance News - Wednesday, January 30, 2013
Here are the leading auto insurance headlines from ONTARIO AUTO INSURANCE TOPICS ON TWITTER for Wednesday, January 30, 2013: