- West Virgina University is getting a federal grant to study effect of US cellphone laws on driver safety and accident rates.
- A proposal to issue driver’s licenses to illegal immigrants has received committee approval in the Illinois House.
- Car manufacturers are copying smartphones by commissioning software application developers to create apps for future vehicles.
- A response to "doomsday predictions" about drops in auto insurance premium as a result of new technologies.
- Privacy commissioner supports the collection and use of credit information for rating purposes but is concerned about transparency.
Friday, 11 January 2013
Insurance News - Friday, January 11, 2013
Here are the leading auto insurance headlines from ONTARIO AUTO INSURANCE TOPICS ON TWITTER for Friday, January 11, 2013: