- Thinking of starting a diet? A new study concludes that obese drivers are more likely than normal weight drivers to die in a car crash.
- A J.D. Power study indicates that auto insurance claims satisfaction climbs as payment times decrease.
- Telematics could change how personal insurance is sold.
- State Farm Rapidly Expands its Usage-Based Insurance Program in the U.S.
- Haven't seen a car pile up like this one in a quite a while: Major Highway 401 crash near Newcastle involves up to 80 vehicles, some people critically injured.
Saturday, 26 January 2013
Insurance News - Saturday, January, 26, 2013
Here are the leading auto insurance headlines from ONTARIO AUTO INSURANCE TOPICS ON TWITTER for Saturday, January 26, 2013: