- Canadian Underwriter has an article on how car sharing is growing (there are 40,000 Ontario members) - now Avis/Budget plans on buying Zipcar for $500 million.
- Consumers posting negative reviews could face legal problems, so much for free speech.
- How scary is this? A Florida man was arrested for allegedly using Play-Doh to fix damaged car.
- Forensic investigators reveal top words used by fraudsters in your company - beware of employees that use phrases like "nobody will find out" in emails.
- New auto insurance PIP regulations in effect in New Jersey after Superior Court denies medical group's stay request.
Monday, 7 January 2013
Insurance News - Monday, January 7, 2013
Back from the holidays. Here are the leading auto insurance headlines from ONTARIO AUTO INSURANCE TOPICS ON TWITTER for Monday, January 7 2013: