- Will auto insurance vanish? Maybe not but there's an interesting debate going on.
- Toyota settles first wrongful death suit amid hundreds involving sudden, unintended acceleration problem.
- Supreme Court allows seizure of drunk driver's truck in Quebec after five convictions, opens door for more seizure.
- SABS Attendant Care Benefit: More Clarification on the Meaning of “Economic Loss”, does include opportunity cost.
- My old colleagues have been busy - FSCO lays 84 charges against 2 Toronto rehabilitation clinics and 4 invidivuals for auto fraud.
Friday, 18 January 2013
Insurance News - Friday, January 18, 2012
Here are the leading auto insurance headlines from ONTARIO AUTO INSURANCE TOPICS ON TWITTER for Friday, January 18, 2013: