- Kanetix study shows Ontario auto insurance rates for Q4 2012 were 3.3% lower compared to Q4 2011 (FSCO indicates a 0.26% decline).
- 36 percent of New York City no-fault auto insurance claims in 2010 had some element of fraud.
- Missouri man has 2 vehicles stolen on same day - in case you're wondering only 1 had the keys in the ignition.
- IBC study shows insurers are key contributors to Ontario's economic success.
- Low interest rates put upward pressure on P&C insurance premiums and solvency risk according to Standard & Poor.
Thursday, 24 January 2013
Insurance News - Thursday, January 24, 2013
Here are the leading auto insurance headlines from ONTARIO AUTO INSURANCE TOPICS ON TWITTER for Thursday, January 24, 2013: