- Car-sharing companies and insurers are in a state-by-state battle over their business model.
- How Google might put taxi drivers out of business.
- Meet Ray, the self-driving forklift that is parking cars at a German airport.
- The OPP suggesting distracted driving could be the cause of over 50% of accident (I think there is under-reporting).
- A great article about seniors driving. The numbers are growing despite declining physical abilities.
Wednesday, 2 July 2014
Insurance News - Wednesday, July 2, 2014
Here are the leading auto insurance headlines from ONTARIO AUTO INSURANCE TOPICS ON TWITTER for Wednesday, July 2, 2014: