- Finance Minister Charles Sousa says Ontario Liberal government is still committed to lowering auto insurance rates by 15% by August 2015.
- Google and Detroit on a collision course regarding self-driving cars and car ownership. The auto makers are focused on accident avoidance systems while Google is talking about moving from an ownership model to a service model.
- Should the blind, drunk and elderly be allowed to operate driverless cars? The road rules may need to change.
- According to a recent survey of women in the insurance industry. leadership roles in the industry still lack gender diversity.
- Carfax has expanded Damage Reports for Canada auto dealers.
Thursday, 3 July 2014
Insurance News - Thursday, July 3, 2014
Here are the leading auto insurance headlines from ONTARIO AUTO INSURANCE TOPICS ON TWITTER for Thursday, July 3, 2014: