- It took a while but a Toronto-based staged collision ring has been slapped with more than $800,000 in fines and restitution for false insurance claims that contributed to more than $4 million in fraudulent claims.
- Auto insurance and ridesharing: When personal and business uses of a vehicle converge, coverage confusion arises.
- Men and women can both be terrible drivers but in different ways.
- A look at the public v. private auto insurance debate - which works better?
- Is it true that low highway speed limits mainly benefit auto insurance companies in the form of higher premiums?
- A published study suggests that enforced laws banning texting produced 3% reduction in traffic fatalities for all ages.
Thursday, 31 July 2014
Insurance News - Thursday, July 31, 2014
Here are the leading auto insurance headlines from ONTARIO AUTO INSURANCE TOPICS ON TWITTER for Thursday, July 31, 2014: