- Why Ontario pay the highest car insurance rates in Canada - crowded roads, fraud, private delivery, take your pick.
- An alarming proportion of Ontario teenagers admit that they have texted while behind the wheel of a vehicle, says a survey of Grade 7 to 12 students in the province conducted for the Centre for Addiction and Mental Health.
- Editorial: Steps should be taken to curb dangerous texting by teen drivers.
- Premier Wynne says Ontario will bring back bill to toughen penalties for distracted driving.
- Will insurance companies be the greatest contributors to the success of self-driving cars?
- The tipping point for telematics is going from an installed device in the insured's vehicle to a downloaded app on their phone.
Monday, 14 July 2014
Insurance News - Monday July 14, 2014
Here are the leading auto insurance headlines from ONTARIO AUTO INSURANCE TOPICS ON TWITTER for Monday, July 14, 2014: