- It is likely that self-driving car will provide the solution to distracted driving laws and bans on texting.
- Did you know that Google's self-driving cars have never gotten a ticket?
- How big is the market for usage-based insurance and what do customers expect?
- Telematics are on the road to widespread adoption among US truck fleets.
- Two New York bills, if passed, will attempt to deter staged accidents by introducing significant jail time for fraud convictions, as well as harsher penalties for leaving the scene of an accident.
- The California Department of Motor Vehicles announced it has created rules governing how self-driving or autonomous cars are tested by manufacturers on California roads.
Wednesday, 21 May 2014
Insurance News - Wednesday, May 21, 2014
Here are the leading auto insurance headlines from ONTARIO AUTO INSURANCE TOPICS ON TWITTER for Wednesday, May 21, 2014: