- FSCO has released a revised Attendant Care Hourly Rate Guidelines, which increases the minimum attendant care rate to $11 per hour effective June 1 to match new Ontario minimum wage. The other attendant care hourly rates remain unchanged.
- Telematics are changing driving habits and providing those who do change with discounts.
- Quebec's automobile insurance board says it has fired an employee for allegedly accepting bribes in return for helping 90 prospective drivers cheat on their tests.
- Good2Go®, specialists in offering minimum coverage auto insurance, introduces a cell phone safety discount in Pennsylvania for drivers that install a device that blocks distracting phone functions such as text messaging, email, and Internet browsing.
- Here's an early look at Volvo's self-parking, driverless car, due to hit streets in 2017.
Friday, 30 May 2014
Insurance News - Friday, May 30, 2014
Here are the leading auto insurance headlines from ONTARIO AUTO INSURANCE TOPICS ON TWITTER for Friday, May 30, 2014: