- Licensing of health care facilities by FSCO has been moved back to December 1, 2014. Applications will be accepted starting June 1, 2014.
- Consumer Federation of America claims auto insurance rates in New York went up after the introduction of file-and-use.
- WSIB is attempting to change its policy on pre-existing conditions.
- One in 10 Canadian customers switch auto insurance carriers as there is little brand awareness in the marketplace.
- At least 10 U.S. Insurance Regulators have warned drivers about ride-sharing mobile apps and how it may impact on their auto insurance policies.
Friday, 9 May 2014
Insurance News - Friday, May 9, 2014
Here are the leading auto insurance headlines from ONTARIO AUTO INSURANCE TOPICS ON TWITTER for Friday, May 9, 2014: