- The NAIC reports that New Jersey had the highest auto insurance rates in 2011 with average premium of $1,302. FSCO reports that the average premium in Ontario in 2012 was $1,551.
- OSFI releases new draft Minimum Capital Test guideline for property and casualty insurers.
- Manitoba Public Insurance says its fraud investigations saved ratepayers $8 million last year.
- Michigan becomes the 4th state to approve self-driving car research on public roads after California, Nevada and Florida.
- New Hampshire increases speed limit on interstate highway to 70 mph.
Tuesday, 31 December 2013
Insurance News - Tuesday, December 31, 2013
Here are the leading auto insurance headlines from ONTARIO AUTO INSURANCE TOPICS ON TWITTER for Tuesday, December 31, 2013: