- The Ontario government is consulting with representatives from the towing, municipal, insurance, policing, legal, leasing and financing sectors to look at options for towing industry oversight.
- The Ontario government has announced that it has now taken action to address 18 of the 38 recommendations made by Ontario's Auto Insurance Anti-Fraud Task Force.
- This is why the 2000 Honda Civic SiR two-door gets stolen more often than any other vehicle in Canada.
- The New York Department of Financial Services has approved a telematics program that allows policyholders to install a free device in their cars that prevents teens from texting or calling while driving.
- Robots, self-driving cars—what's Google doing?
Monday, 23 December 2013
Insurance News - Monday, December 23, 2013
Here are the leading auto insurance headlines from ONTARIO AUTO INSURANCE TOPICS ON TWITTER for Monday, December 23, 2013: