- An academic feels self-driving cars may not be such a big deal because it is hard or near impossible for the technology to detect pedestrians.
- Saskatchewan to introduce tougher impaired driving penalties including longer suspensions, vehicle impoundments and mandatory ignition interlock requirements.
- This is a very good update on no-fault auto insurance in the U.S.
- Volvo ramping up its efforts to put self-driving cars on the road with the first autonomous vehicles as early as 2014. They will run a pilot with 100 self-driving Volvos on public roads.
- Ratio of auto insurance expenditure to income is down in the U.S. but does that mean insurance is affordable?
Thursday, 5 December 2013
Insurance News - Thursday, December 5, 2013
Here are the leading auto insurance headlines from ONTARIO AUTO INSURANCE TOPICS ON TWITTER for Thursday, December 5, 2013: