- CISRO and CCIR have created a website Canadian Insurance Regulators Disciplinary Actions database of regulatory decisions issued by insurance regulators members.
- The UK wants to become a world centre for the development of driverless cars and to do so it will conduct a review next year to ensure that the legislative and regulatory framework is in place for such vehicles to be incorporated on Britain's roads.
- An analysis of the U.S. personal auto insurance market indicates that low investment yields have led to higher rates.
- MADD suggests that bad drivers may receive the biggest savings under Ontario's Insurance Reduction Plan.
- There has been a significant increase pedestrian deaths on Toronto roads.
Monday, 9 December 2013
Insurance News - Monday, December 9, 2013
Here are the leading auto insurance headlines from ONTARIO AUTO INSURANCE TOPICS ON TWITTER for Monday, December 9, 2013: