- Auto insurance profits to be rolled back in Nova Scotia as rate of return deemed too high by review board.
- Pennsylvania auto insurance bill would introduce collision coverage with no deductible. State law currently requires a minimum deductible of $100.
- California has released draft regulations on licensing companies wanting to test self-driving cars. Though not sure how Google has been legally able to log 500,000 miles on their self-driving cars.
- In addition, Michigan will soon become the 4th U.S. state to allow and regulate the testing of self-driving cars.
- A Dutch bus company is testing technology that monitors whether a driver is becoming drowsy.
Tuesday, 17 December 2013
Insurance News - Tuesday, December 17, 2013
Here are the leading auto insurance headlines from ONTARIO AUTO INSURANCE TOPICS ON TWITTER for Tuesday, December 17, 2013: