- There are 41 U.S. states with distracted driving laws on the books. So is here adequate enforcement and are the laws making a difference?
- A study by JAMA Pediatrics has evaluated teens with ADHD who have also experienced distracted driving and it shows that they are even a greater driving risk.
- The cost of driving is delaying teens in getting licensed. Since they tend to be high risk drivers does that work out to be a good think or bad thing?
- A Metro Vancouver project is monitoring private cellphones to track traffic jams using anonymous GPS data.
- In St. Petersburg, Florida, 60% of the city’s car thefts happened because the victims had left their keys inside.
- Data monitoring is saving some people money on their auto insurance, yet some people will end up paying more. But didn't we always know this would happen?
Thursday, 15 August 2013
Insurance News - Thursday, August 15, 2013
Here are the leading auto insurance headlines from ONTARIO AUTO INSURANCE TOPICS ON TWITTER for Thursday, August 15, 2013: