- Anatomy of a Florida staged accident ring where fraudster are after just $10,000 in medical benefits, not much different in Ontario.
- A PwC survey suggests that the following are the top international insurance risks: regulations, investment performance, macro-economic trends, business practices and natural catastrophes.
- Globe Commentary: Why insurance brokers routinely lose my business.
- This is one sordid auto insurance fraud case: Crooked doctor always used his injured hand to unhook my bra, mistress tells federal prosecutors.
- The downside of Big Data, U.S. data brokers are selling car locations for $10 online.
- Jackson, Mississippi has a ‘Pothole Robin Hood’ who steals asphalt from city to fix pothole. I think we can all share his frustration.
- If you think Toronto's July 8 storm was bad, South Carolina received 9" of rain on Saturday. The flood waters were so strong they washed cars off roads.
Tuesday, 16 July 2013
Insurance News - Tuesday, July 16, 2013
Here are the leading auto insurance headlines from ONTARIO AUTO INSURANCE TOPICS ON TWITTER for Tuesday, July 16, 2013: