- New auto insurance verification in Mississippi to be rolled out in 2014 to reduce number of uninsured which estimated to be at 28%. Fines expected to collect $150 million.
- A video of a clinical and forensic psychologist explaining how adjusters can identify, avoid and diffuse potentially violent situations in the field.
- In Columbia, South Carolina wants to get tough on drunk drivers and will pay tipsters $100 for reporting someone driving drunk.
- Hard to believe how low some people can stoop but here is a story about children being endangered in a string of staged accidents.
- Baseline Telematics and Saskatchewan Government Insurance are piloting world's first motorcycle usage-based insurance program.
Monday, 15 July 2013
Insurance News - Monday, July 15, 2013
Here are the leading auto insurance headlines from ONTARIO AUTO INSURANCE TOPICS ON TWITTER for Monday, July 15, 2013: