- Which U.S. city has the worst drivers? According to an informal survey it's Miami followed by Atlanta and New York.
- Self-driving cars will set off an economic and cultural earthquake.
- Making best use of social media within the insurance sector.
- British auto insurance rates have fallen by 9.8% after insurers get tough on fraud.
- The provincial government's attempt to address abuse by private clinics in the delivery of physiotherapy to seniors hits a roadblock. These same clinics operate in the auto insurance sector.
- Ontario by-elections are being held this week and Liberals are only leading in one riding. All of the contested ridings were held by Liberals prior to the by-elections.
Monday, 29 July 2013
Insurance News - Monday, July 29, 2013
Here are the leading auto insurance headlines from ONTARIO AUTO INSURANCE TOPICS ON TWITTER for Monday, July 29, 2013: