- Ontario auto insurance rates are to come down by 15% this year but they are going up 5% in Alberta.
- If you think auto insurance fraud is bad in Toronto well Britain is considered the "whiplash capital of the world" with £1.1 billion in fraud in 2012.
- Then there is the Italian mafia gang making millions from car crash insurance scams.
- A cyclist found guilty of manslaughter for running down a pedestrian; could be the first such conviction in the U.S.
- The age of the connected car will bring new safety, comfort — and the threat of your car getting hacked.
- Did you know that different genres of music affect driving habits? So insurers may want to avoid drivers who listen to heavy metal and sports talk radio.
Friday, 26 July 2013
Insurance News - Friday, July 26, 2013
Here are the leading auto insurance headlines from ONTARIO AUTO INSURANCE TOPICS ON TWITTER for Friday, July 26, 2013: