- Survey shows a prospective customer's age is not always a good way of predicting whether they want to get insurance quotes online.
- Some courts are now applying a higher level of judicial scrutiny to the role of expert witnesses, particularly in cases involving medical diagnoses. Claims examiners and insurers need to be cautious when retaining experts and make sure that their processes will stand up to review.
- Property and casualty insurers looking to maintain and enhance profitability in 2013 and beyond are advised to adopt a more consumer-centric business model.
- Sentry Insurance announces the release of a mobile version of its risk management solution, Sentry Insight Mobile, which provides a customer-focused way for businesses to receive claims information on any smart phone.
- A new study from researchers at the Texas Transportation Institute at Texas A&M University found that sending text messages via voice while driving is just as dangerous as texting with fingers.
Wednesday, 24 April 2013
Insurance News - Wednesday, April 24, 2013
Here are the leading auto insurance headlines from ONTARIO AUTO INSURANCE TOPICS ON TWITTER for Wednesday, April 24, 2013: