- Driverless vehicles would be a windfall for households and businesses that acquire them but would probably increase traffic and nationwide fuel usage.
- The U.S. government is urging car makers to curb web apps and electronic gadgets to reduce distracted driving.
- HowU.S. government Distracted-Driving Guidelines will shape your next smartphone.
- Proposed Texas law would bar uninsured drivers from collecting non-economic damages when they are injured in a crash.
- Why are Ontario Conservatives eager for an election? It's because they have a near-10% lead over the Liberals and NDP. So don't be surprised when the NDP decide to support the Liberal budget next week, their supporters fear a majority Conservative government.
- Is auto insurance an election-worthy issue outside of Brampton?
Thursday, 25 April 2013
Insurance News - Thursday, April 25, 2013
Here are the leading auto insurance headlines from ONTARIO AUTO INSURANCE TOPICS ON TWITTER for Thursday, April 25, 2013: