- Bill 15 changes to prejudgement interest calculations will become effective on January 1, 2015.
- Many ride-sharing drivers are perplexed by the mixed messages that they receive and therefore opt for silence when it comes to informing their insurers. The situation is becoming problematic as ride-sharing programs expand and drivers are having accidents.
- As Uber collects a mountain of data from its ride-sharing app, it is very likely that the information will be used to expand into services, such as moving goods not just people.
- Once you get passed the rhetoric, what has become clear is that Uber has exposed flaws in taxi services in Canadian cities. Consumers look forward to reforms.
- California’s Department of Motor Vehicles will miss a year-end deadline to adopt a new set of rules for driverless cars and other cars of the future because there’s still no certainty that driverless vehicles are safe.
Tuesday, 30 December 2014
Insurance News - Tuesday, December 30, 2014
Here are the leading auto insurance headlines from ONTARIO AUTO INSURANCE TOPICS ON TWITTER for Tuesday, December 30, 2014: