- Over $1 million in stolen vehicles recovered and 7 people charged as police investigation nabs international car theft ring operating in Toronto, York Region and Durham Region.
- It appears Uber may be telling its California drivers that personal rather than commercial auto insurance is sufficient leaving them uncovered and driving illegally.
- Google unveiled its first prototype of a fully-functional, driverless car which has actually been built on a patchwork of auto parts.
- Not a surprise that Google is also seeking an auto industry partner to develop its driverless car because it does not want to be a car maker.
- The Nova Scotia government has changed its position on a controversial lawsuit to clawback a settlement award for an catastrophic claim involving a young woman with a severe brain injury.
Tuesday, 23 December 2014
Insurance News - Tuesday, December 23, 2014
Here are the leading auto insurance headlines from ONTARIO AUTO INSURANCE TOPICS ON TWITTER for Tuesday, December 23, 2014: