- The Supreme Court of Canada grants Zurich Insurance leave to appeal ruling over Ontario 'Dispute Between Insurer' regulation (O. Reg. 283/95) from last May.
- Project Whiplash has produced a 2-year conviction and $1.3 million in restitution for operating a staged collision ring in the GTA.
- On and after December 1, Ontario auto insurers cannot pay service providers directly if they do not have a FSCO licence.
- An undercover investigator hired by the city of Toronto reports that Uber poses ‘real and urgent’ safety problems.
- Google has taught its driverless cars to be aggressive, Google cars now nudge into traffic to compete with pushy drivers.
Thursday, 4 December 2014
Insurance News - Thursday, December 4, 2014
Here are the leading auto insurance headlines from ONTARIO AUTO INSURANCE TOPICS ON TWITTER for Thursday, December 4, 2014: