- Ontario Court of Appeal finds insurer must indemnify and and defend woman who let her driver's licence expire.
- The WSIB has been relying more on surveillance to investigate questionable claims.
- Government prepares regulations to enable large-scale testing of self-driving cars on Dutch roads.
- Driverless cars are going to change just about everything.
- Other than Ekos, why did none of the polls pick up on a Liberal majority?
Wednesday, 18 June 2014
Insurance News - Wednesday, June 18, 2014
Here are the leading auto insurance headlines from ONTARIO AUTO INSURANCE TOPICS ON TWITTER for Wednesday, June 18, 2014: