- A number of experts think that self-driving cars could hold a big promise for public transportation.
- Almost 80% of Canadians are still unfamiliar with usage-based insurance.
- Telematics will become so popular that within 10 years drivers will likely have to opt out.
- Lawyers and expert witnesses are cashing in when auto insurance claims go to court and driving up costs.
- Armed with digital devices, consumers are filling many legacy insurance roles and driving insurers crazy.
- An interesting report by Lloyds on self-driving cars - opportunities and risks for insurers.
Friday, 6 June 2014
Insurance News - Friday, June 6, 2014
Here are the leading auto insurance headlines from ONTARIO AUTO INSURANCE TOPICS ON TWITTER for Friday, June 6, 2014: