- What do politics have to do with Ontario auto insurance rates anyway?
- The Ontario election is too close to predict but that doesn't stop people from predicting. Go out and vote.
- Self-driving cars along with car sharing schemes could take up to 80% of traffic off the roads of congested cities.
- A fake city built at the University of Michigan is to be used to test self-driving cars.
- The legal costs to the telematics industry of handling subpoenas and other information requests will quickly rise.
- Auto risk management - how 'telematics' is revolutionizing insurance.
Thursday, 12 June 2014
Insurance News - June 12, 2014
Here are the leading auto insurance headlines from ONTARIO AUTO INSURANCE TOPICS ON TWITTER for Thursday, June 12, 2014: