- IBC will be lobbying for more auto insurance reforms in in Ontario now that there is a majority government.
- Why it's so easy to steal from insurance companies – and what to do about it.
- Should Canada revisit credit rating for auto underwriting?
- Auto insurance claims drop with Honda collision warning system - a taste of what driverless cars can offer.
- So what happens when two self-driving cars are at an intersection and their clocks tell them both they arrived first?
- FSCO has revised the Standard Benefit Statement that insurers must send to claimants every 2 months beginning Sept 1.
Friday, 20 June 2014
Insurance News - Friday, June 20, 2014
Here are the leading auto insurance headlines from ONTARIO AUTO INSURANCE TOPICS ON TWITTER for Friday, June 20, 2014: