- Is an outdated loyalty system the only thing keeping brokers from oblivion?
- Canadians can now rent their personal vehicle to others through a U.S. company that has just launched in this country. It's like AirBnB for car owners. But should you do it?
- A new ride-hailing app made exclusively for women will now launch in the U.S. nationwide this fall after being met with overwhelming demand from users.
- Auto insurance rates in Ontario have dropped about 10 per cent on average in the past few years, putting the Liberal government two-thirds of the way to a goal that passed eight months ago.
- Who's responsible when a self-driving car crashes? In short term it will be drivers but in long term it will likely be manufacturers.
- Classifying the different levels of vehicle autonomy. Most cars will not be at the top level for many years.
Saturday, 14 May 2016
Insurance News - Saturday, May 14, 2016
Here are the leading auto insurance headlines from ONTARIO AUTO INSURANCE TOPICS ON TWITTER for Saturday, May 14, 2016: