- Uber, Google and Ford form self-driving car coalition to urge government action on self-driving car tech.
- Regulatory change demands insurers show regulators using telematics data for claims management would help consumers.
- There is a lot of speculation around what the world will look like when there are self-driving cars on the road. For example, one in four drivers (the person behind the wheel) are expected to sleep while in self-driving car.
- An expert from the Canadian Automated Vehicles Centre of Excellence warns that there will be a lot of sex behind the wheel.
- Then there is the NATO security expert who warns that Islamic State technicians are working to produce driverless car bombs.
Monday, 16 May 2016
Insurance News - Monday, May 16, 2016
Here are the leading auto insurance headlines from ONTARIO AUTO INSURANCE TOPICS ON TWITTER for Monday, May 16, 2016: