- Auto insurance is a sore spot for many Canadians. Many believe they are paying too much for premiums while receiving too little in return. Although customer satisfaction is improving.
- It's almost June 1 and mandatory accident benefit coverage in Ontario will be shrinking.
- Speakers at the U.S. National Highway Traffic Safety Administration's first forum on the topic offered mixed opinions about whether the arrival of self-driving cars should be slowed or sped up.
- GM and Lyft will be using Chevy Bolts as autonomous taxis in selected U.S. cities in 2017.
- An Ontario woman blindly followed her car's GPS straight into Lake Huron. Self-driving cars got to be better than this.
- The owner of a Tesla Model S says that his semi-autonomous car crashed into the back of a trailer while he thought it was parked. Tesla Motors isn't so sure that's what happened.
Monday, 30 May 2016
Insurance News - Monday, May 30, 2016
Here are the leading auto insurance headlines from ONTARIO AUTO INSURANCE TOPICS ON TWITTER for Monday, May 30, 2016: