- Nova Scotia will allow drivers to voluntarily pay back their insurer for minor damage and have the accident registered as not at-fault.
- Existing U.S. laws pose few barriers to adoption of autonomous vehicles so long as they allow humans to take control.
- Undercover investigators hired by Aviva capture alleged car insurance fraud on video.
- Uber to begin replacing drivers with 100,000 Mercedes-Benz S-Class self-driving cars starting in 2020.
- Google wants U.S. Congress to create new federal powers that would let the technology giant receive special, expedited permission to bring to market a self-driving car that has no steering wheel or pedals.
Monday, 21 March 2016
Insurance News - Monday, March 21, 2016
Here are the leading auto insurance headlines from ONTARIO AUTO INSURANCE TOPICS ON TWITTER for Monday, March 21, 2016: