- Self-driving vehicles will learn everything about you—and influence your behavior in ways you might not even realize.
- Telematics will revolutionize insurance by transforming it from a fixed-cost operation into a variable-cost one.
- Zoox is the latest entrant in the self-driving-car derby wanting to develop Uber-like driverless service.
- MIT suggests interconnected roads and self driving cars will not need traffic lights or road signs (although pedestrians still will).
- UberX car is collateral damage in high-speed police chase of an SUV leaving three people with very serious injuries. Is Uber's "auto insurance policy" going to cover these possibly catastrophic claims?
Tuesday, 5 April 2016
Insurance News - Tuesday, April 5, 2016
Here are the leading auto insurance headlines from ONTARIO AUTO INSURANCE TOPICS ON TWITTER for Tuesday, April 5, 2016: