- Toronto UberX driver involved in serious accident has claim denied by his insurer and now threatens to sue Uber.
- Why self-driving cars will likely raise your taxes.
- Why are auto insurance rates so high in Michigan?
- How driverless vehicles are used (eg solo, carpool) will weigh heavily on their utility and environmental footprint.
- U.S. National Highway Traffic Safety Administration endorses self-driving cars.
- Canadian cities being forced to question value of taxi permit system.
Thursday, 20 August 2015
Insurance News - Thursday, August 20, 2015
Here are the leading auto insurance headlines from ONTARIO AUTO INSURANCE TOPICS ON TWITTER for Thursday, August 20, 2015: