- The puzzle of reforming Michigan no-fault auto insurance.
- Market dynamics: Uber and the future of automated cars.
- With the help of new technology services such as Uber, Lyft and Sidecar (ride sharing services) and FlightCar, GetAround and RelayRides (car sharing), this industry is among the fastest-growing in America and around the world.
- Factors unrelated to driving can affect car insurance.
- Mapping the link between obesity and car driving.
- Waterloo moves forward to regulate Uber and other ride sharing services.
Monday, 24 August 2015
Insurance News - Monday, August 24, 2015
Here are the leading auto insurance headlines from ONTARIO AUTO INSURANCE TOPICS ON TWITTER for Monday, August 24, 2015: