- New JOLT monitoring phone app offers protection against insurance fraud.
- The coming age of self-driving cars: What will auto insurers do when there are no drivers left to insure?
- Uber and the University of Arizona partner to develop mapping technology for self-driving cars.
- A new survey from Kanetix.ca shows Canadians' bad driving habits haven't changed much in three years. We're not so polite.
- An accident runner, a chiropractor, and the push to curb no-fault insurance in Michigan.
- UberX drivers may find themselves without insurance in the event of an accident.
Monday, 31 August 2015
Insurance News - Monday, August 31, 2015:
Here are the leading auto insurance headlines from ONTARIO AUTO INSURANCE TOPICS ON TWITTER for Monday, August 31, 2015: