- Google's price comparison site in the US and UK is shaking up the insurance industry.
- Autonomous cars will destroy millions of jobs and reshape the US economy by 2025.
- A new survey suggests Canadian drivers acknowledge distracted driving is a problem on our roads – but they’re not willing to take the blame.
- Taxi drivers protests against Uber is a futile attempt to resist technology. Uber is here to stay, and that’s a good thing.
- Ontario is pledging $1 million to support projects through the Connected Vehicle/Autonomous Vehicle Program.
- With Uber making deeper in-roads into the taxi business, Toronto cab companies are fighting back with apps of their own, which offer many of Uber’s features including credit card payments and GPS tracking.
Thursday, 28 May 2015
Insurance News - Thursday, May 28, 2015
Here are the leading auto insurance headlines from ONTARIO AUTO INSURANCE TOPICS ON TWITTER for Thursday, May 28, 2015: