- What would happen if Uber drivers became owners instead of independent contractors or employees? These Denver cabbies are making it happen.
- Will Google Auto Insurance Comparison change the auto insurance industry?
- Auto insurance reforms once again trying to work their way through the Michigan state legislature. The State Senate has passed a bill but whether it makes it through the House is not clear.
- An Uber executive recently touted the potential for self-driving cars and Uber cars with no drivers.
- The Montreal taxi bureau has seized 40 UberX vehicles.
- J.D. Power reports that auto insurers continue to miss the mark to improve the customer experience in Canada.
Monday, 4 May 2015
Insurance News - Monday, May 4, 2015
Here are the leading auto insurance headlines from ONTARIO AUTO INSURANCE TOPICS ON TWITTER for Monday, May 4, 2015: