- IBC CEO Don Forgeron is suggesting that Ontario look at Nova Scotia on how to do auto insurance reforms.
- If 90% of auto accidents are due to human error, then who becomes liable when there are driverless cars on the road?
- In fact a University of Michigan study suggests that driverless cars will not be a panacea for road deaths, and could even worsen road safety for other drivers during the long transition period.
- Apple is being sued for poaching engineers to work on driverless car technology.
- A U.S. senator is urging the Justice Department to investigate insurance companies and auto repairs done at their 'preferred' repair shops across the country, because of safety concerns.
Tuesday, 3 March 2015
Insurance News - Tuesday, March 3, 2015
Here are the leading auto insurance headlines from ONTARIO AUTO INSURANCE TOPICS ON TWITTER for Tuesday, March 3, 2015: