- Driveless cars may drive down your insurance costs.
- Not surprising, some insurance companies have suggested that driverless cars may be a possible financial threat.
- Google has announced the introduction of a United States version of its Google Compare auto insurance shopping site, which has been operating in Britain for two years.
- Who is going to own and control the automotive market when driverless cars are introduced? Car manufacturers or technology companies?
- Uber and Lyft fail to convince judges their drivers are merely 'contractors'.
- Uber's "low-cost" UberPop service has been banned in Germany after a court decided it violated transport laws.
Friday, 20 March 2015
Insurance News - Friday, March 20, 2015
Here are the leading auto insurance headlines from ONTARIO AUTO INSURANCE TOPICS ON TWITTER for Friday, March 20, 2015: