- The Court of Appeal for Ontario has ruled in favour of the insurer on a dispute regarding the two-year limitation period and bad faith in Blake v. The Dominion.
- Lying about where you garage your car to save on auto insurance is about to become a crime in New Jersey.
- Ohio becomes 38th state to approve the use of electronic proof of insurance. Still no Canadian jurisdiction has introduced an electronic insurance card.
- Half of young Britons who drive for work fear being replaced by driverless cars before retirement.
- Another possible impact of driverless cars: Police forces may shrink as there will be no need for traffic enforcement.
Sunday, 22 March 2015
Insurance News - Sunday, March 22, 2015
Here are the leading auto insurance headlines from ONTARIO AUTO INSURANCE TOPICS ON TWITTER for Sunday, March 22, 2015: