- Bill 15, Fighting Fraud and Reducing Automobile Insurance Rates Act, 2014 passes second reading and has just one day of public hearings.
- Toronto man charged with selling fake auto insurance some drivers on the road without coverage
- Will we need a learner's permit for self-driving cars?
- Utilities, taxis, construction and mining, government and public sectors, emergency services, public transportation and local delivery services will all likely have telematics installed on their vehicles.
- Fatal California accident will test Lyft's $1 million auto insurance policy.
- B.C. Transportation Minister says plainclothes transit agents posing as potential customers will be deployed to ensure taxis and their drivers are operating by B.C.'s rules, which are enforced to ensure passenger safety.
Tuesday, 11 November 2014
Insurance News - Tuesday, November 11, 2014
Here are the leading auto insurance headlines from ONTARIO AUTO INSURANCE TOPICS ON TWITTER for Tuesday, November 11, 2014: