- Transcripts for public hearings on Bill 15, Fighting Fraud and Reducing Automobile Insurance Rates Act 2014 are now available online.
- Owning a car is expensive. So is ridesharing services like Uber cheaper than owning a car?
- Why do so many consumers seek out "cheap" auto insurance given the expense of their new cars or trucks — easily $30,000, $40,000 or even $50,000 or more for high-end models?
- Driverless car researchers develop plans to prevent hacking on the highway.
- Your car may be programmed to kill you and 9 more fun facts about driverless vehicles.
Thursday, 13 November 2014
Insurance News - Thursday, November 13, 2014
Here are the leading auto insurance headlines from ONTARIO AUTO INSURANCE TOPICS ON TWITTER for Thursday, November 13, 2014: