- Death, drones and driverless cars: how Google wants to control our lives.
- Here's how technology is being used to fight insurance fraud.
- Google is Uber's biggest investor. See where this is headed.
- New Minimum Capital Test Guidelines for P&C insurers coming in 2015.
- FSCO has received service provider licensing applications from 2,712 healthcare facilities. FSCO also maintains a public registry of licensed service providers.
- OSFI warns of lower underwriting profits if Ontario auto insurance rates are reduced by 15%.
Thursday, 2 October 2014
Insurance News - Thursday, October 2, 2014
Here are the leading auto insurance headlines from ONTARIO AUTO INSURANCE TOPICS ON TWITTER for Thursday, October 2, 2014: