- Studies show voice activated smartphones, dashboard infotainment systems can distract drivers.
- No surprise here that OPP statistics indicate that speeding and distracted drivers are the leading causes for road fatalities.
- An interesting article on how connectivity is enabling a new paradigm for auto mobility.
- Volvos will soon have a 360 degree accident avoidance systems in its cars that will plot 'escape routes' to avoid crashes.
- A Wall Street Journal article on how driverless cars with change retirement.
- The Ontario government is behind on its rate reduction commitment but still insists it will deliver.
Friday, 17 October 2014
Insurance News - Friday, October 17, 2014
Here are the leading auto insurance headlines from ONTARIO AUTO INSURANCE TOPICS ON TWITTER for Friday, October 17, 2014: